Who we are Our website address is: https://lrdt.co.uk
Our commitment to your privacy
If you want to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you, or ask us to update or correct any information, please contact us.
Information we may hold about you - Personal information
We may collect information from you when you engage with us.
Examples of personal information include name, job title, organisation, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, age, third party contact details, skills, credit card and other payment details.
Sensitive personal information
Sensitive personal information is personal information relating to your religious or ethnic origin, religious or political opinions, sexual orientation, physical or mental health, trade union membership or criminal convictions.
We don’t ask for sensitive personal information about you. However, we cannot guarantee that we will not come into possession of such information. For example, you may include some sensitive personal information in an email, bulletin board message or online form which you submit to us.
We will not do anything with your sensitive personal information unless you ask us to or unless we need to in order to fulfill your request.
How do we use your information?
We use the personal information we hold about you only for the following purposes:
1. To provide our services to you.
2. To administer our relationship with you. We use personal information that you supply us for the purpose for which it was collected. Examples include; sending you information or the answer to a query, to register your interest in taking part in an event or volunteering for us, to enable you to buy publications or make donations. We may need to make your personal information available to other companies both inside and outside of Lyme Regis Development Trust in order to provide our services to you, for example, when you purchase some of our products we will need to supply your name and postal address to our suppliers. However, when we do this, we will not authorise these third parties to use your personal information in any other way and will require them to protect your personal information to the same degree that we do.
3. To contact you about other products, services, events or developments. We would like to use your personal information to contact you with information about our services, events or developments. We may also use your contact details to communicate with you on social media. If at any time you decide that you do not wish to be contacted by us you may inform us by e-mail at: email@example.com
4. For research (including market research) purposes. We may analyse the personal information we collect about you so that we can contact you in the most appropriate way and with the most relevant information.
5. If disclosures are required by law. If required to do so by any applicable law, search warrant, subpoena or court order, or by any regulation, treaty or other legally binding obligation with which The Word Forest Organisation is required to comply, we will disclose some or all of your personal information as and to the extent that it is required to do so.
Sale/exploitation of personal information by third parties
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps and all other precautions required by law to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Links to other websites
If you would like a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to the Data Protection Officer, Lyme Regis Development Trust, The Hub, Church Street, Lyme Regis, Dorset DT7 3BS, stating your full name and providing us with sufficient information to verify your identity.
Please also help us to respond quickly by indicating why you think we hold personal information about you and what information you think we may hold.
Please note that no access fee will be charged for reasonable access requests, however we retain the right to charge for repeat or excessive requests.
Sometimes there may be a reason why access will not be possible. If that is the case, you will be told why.
Correcting your details
If you would like us to correct or update your personal information in our records, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request to stop future contact
If you do not want to be contacted in the future by us please email us at: email@example.com
Consent to collection and use of personal information